Welcome to the ALWE Blog!
I am starting my first blog post at 32,000 feet, as we cruise back to Arizona from Spokane, where we just spent our holidays with family and friends. We had more than our share of laughs, food, drink and great times with those we love. As we head back to our life in Phoenix, I can’t help but smile as I reflect on the incredible year we just wrapped up.
Here are my 14 favorite moments from 2014:
- Celebrated my fourth wedding anniversary with Craig.
- Welcomed our sweet niece, Marin, in June.
- Traveled to Greece with my Mom & sister for the trip of a lifetime.
- Celebrated the first anniversary of Andrea Leslie Weddings.
- Helped 15 incredible couples down the aisle.
- Attended the Making Things Happen conference in North Carolina, and I met some fabulous women while learning a lot personally and professionally.
- Started coaching sessions with Chelsey of Bridalpreneur. Her wealth of knowledge and encouragement has been priceless!
- Continued my role on the WIPA board as Director of Membership and helped grow our local chapter by over 100%.
- Had one of my favorite photo shoots published in Phoenix Bride & Groom Magazine.
- Co-chaired my first WIPA event in February.
- Partnered with some wonderful planners and local vendors on the I Do Wedding Charity Auction.
- Had my wedding advice and ideas featured on the Borrowed & Blue Blog.
- Listed Andrea Leslie Weddings on MrSter.
- Finished our year in Spokane relaxing with family.
I cannot wait to see what 2015 holds!