Mind Your Manners Monday :: Payment for the Wedding

Q: Who is responsible for paying for the wedding?

A: You will be interested to know that only 25% of weddings are exclusively paid for by the bride’s parents. The remaining 75% are a combination of the couple and their parents covering the cost. Also, it is very common for couples to pay for the entire wedding themselves. Regardless of who is paying for the wedding, make sure the conversations and communication are very clear. You don’t want to leave any room for uncomfortable conversations later on.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment *