This week we are touching on the maid/matron of honor duties. This role carries a few additional responsibilities:
- Help bride select attire for bridal party
- Organize a group gift to the bride
- Plan the bachelorette party (for most this is the best duty)
- Make sure bridesmaids have ordered their attire
- Deliver the groom’s gift prior to the ceremony
- Hold the groom’s ring & brides bouquet during the ceremony
- Fluff bride’s dress after she settles into her place in the ceremony
- Sign the marriage certificate
- Help the bride during the reception with bustling her dress, holding money during the honeymoon dance, etc.
- Help the bride get into her exit outfit & take of her items that are left behind
In case you missed our post last week, here is a list of bridal party duties.